It has been a very long time since I dedicated any amount of time to my art. And I am deciding to fix that. hopefully by keeping this blog, I can get on my way to boosting my art drive.
My Main:
Reblogged from frogmanslightschool  160 notes


Before & After

As usual I’ve included the main settings I altered to get where I got, but the first thing I did was clean up some sensor dirt with the Spot Removal (Q) tool. Apparently my sensor is filthy.

I also cropped to 16:9 just because I thought it looked more dynamic. The Clarity is set to 100% and that rarely looks good but I think it works on this one.

Taken with the 5DmkII + 17-40 f4L

[F11 | 1/200th | ISO100]

Photos by Iain A

[ Flickr | Tumblr | Instagram | Wishlist ]